With over 30 years of problem-solving experience, I established Winkler Dispute Resolution in 2014 as a means of assisting parties to resolve their disputes through negotiation, mediation and advocacy.
I have developed a well-deserved reputation in the Ontario legal community for my good judgment and practical, fair approach to conflict resolution. I work hard to find the common ground in every dispute.
I was one of the first lawyers in Ontario to complete the Harvard Mediation Program and I have recently returned to Harvard to enhance this learning through the completion of one of their Programs on Negotiation.
I am passionate about the role of mediation in the dispute resolution process and take great satisfaction in helping parties to avoid the risk, time, expense and aggravation associated with traditional litigation.
- Howard Winkler in the News
- Vital to pick right forum for multi-jurisdictional defamation cases
July 13, 2018
- Aussie’s successful bid to sue Google may inform Canadian courts
June 27, 2018
- Vindication for ‘Scud Stud’ comes at a cost: Winkler
June 14, 2018
- Does PIPEDA protect social media personal data?
June 2, 2018
- Winkler backs Brown’s effort to ‘expose the truth’ in new book
May 23, 2018