With over 30 years of problem-solving experience, I established Winkler Dispute Resolution in 2014 as a means of assisting parties to resolve their disputes through negotiation, mediation and advocacy.
I have developed a well-deserved reputation in the Ontario legal community for my good judgment and practical, fair approach to conflict resolution. I work hard to find the common ground in every dispute.
I was one of the first lawyers in Ontario to complete the Harvard Mediation Program and I have recently returned to Harvard to enhance this learning through the completion of one of their Programs on Negotiation.
I am passionate about the role of mediation in the dispute resolution process and take great satisfaction in helping parties to avoid the risk, time, expense and aggravation associated with traditional litigation.
Howard Winkler in the News
- LAWYER KATHRYN MARSHALL, WIFE OF ANDREW SCHEER'S CAMPAIGN MANAGER, THREATENS NDP MPP WITH LIBEL SUIT OVER RACISM CLAIM
QP Briefing - October 3, 2019
- Toronto lawyer Howard Winkler said looming legal action is almost guaranteed.
London Free Press - September 11, 2019
- Howard Winkler has been peer rated a Best Lawyer in Canada
Best Lawyers - August 29, 2019
Recent Articles and Posts
- Howard Winkler Latest Posts in AdvocateDaily.com
October 1, 2019
- Subway’s defamation lawsuit aimed at stifling criticism: CBC
September 27, 2019
- Winkler successful in accessing disciplinary hearing record
August 29, 2019