With over 30 years of problem-solving experience, I established Winkler Dispute Resolution in 2014 as a means of assisting parties to resolve their disputes through negotiation, mediation and advocacy.
I have developed a well-deserved reputation in the Ontario legal community for my good judgment and practical, fair approach to conflict resolution. I work hard to find the common ground in every dispute.
I was one of the first lawyers in Ontario to complete the Harvard Mediation Program and I have recently returned to Harvard to enhance this learning through the completion of one of their Programs on Negotiation.
I am passionate about the role of mediation in the dispute resolution process and take great satisfaction in helping parties to avoid the risk, time, expense and aggravation associated with traditional litigation.
Howard Winkler in the News
- Howard Winkler's media roundup
AdvocateDaily.com - December 21, 2018
- B.C. Appeal Court ruling on responsible communication tips balance in favour of free expression: lawyer
The Lawyer’s Daily - December 5, 2018
- Howard Winkler- Trudeau’s gift to Google
Law Times - October 29, 2018
Recent Articles and Posts
- Vice Media makes last ditch attempt to keep reporter’s materials from RCMP
January 14, 2019
- Supreme Court decision not such a dark day for journalists: Winkler
December 21, 2018
- Howard Winkler’s media roundup
December 18, 2018