With over 30 years of problem-solving experience, I established Winkler Dispute Resolution in 2014 as a means of assisting parties to resolve their disputes through negotiation, mediation and advocacy.
I have developed a well-deserved reputation in the Ontario legal community for my good judgment and practical, fair approach to conflict resolution. I work hard to find the common ground in every dispute.
I was one of the first lawyers in Ontario to complete the Harvard Mediation Program and I have recently returned to Harvard to enhance this learning through the completion of one of their Programs on Negotiation.
I am passionate about the role of mediation in the dispute resolution process and take great satisfaction in helping parties to avoid the risk, time, expense and aggravation associated with traditional litigation.
Howard Winkler in the News
- Howard Winkler Muck Rack Profile
Muck Rack - March 27, 2019
- Howard Winkler's media roundup
AdvocateDaily.com - March 5, 2019
- Uber’s unintended gift to Ontario employees -Howard Winkler
Law Times - March 4, 2019
Recent Articles and Posts
- Everyone loses in cautionary New Brunswick defamation case
April 17, 2019
- Bill C-76 a poor solution to election tampering: Winkler
March 27, 2019
- Uber’s unintended gift to Ontario employees
March 8, 2019